How to Lose 5kg Quickly: Do you want to lose those kilos that bother you so much before the end of the de-escalation, but patience is not one of your virtues? Well, do not worry because here we show you some exercises to lose 5 kilos quickly. You can get it!
Most likely, this quarantine, you have spent a little more time with food. It is healthy, it has happened to all of us (believe us).
The problem is that, when you put on those jeans that you like so much, you discover that they do not fit as well as before and the lamentations begin. It is time to get down to work and exercise is the best ally to lose 5 kilos quickly (which is the average that experts say we have gained weight) and be able to return to the “new normal” as soon as possible.
Because, although miraculous (and therefore harmful) diets seem like a tempting alternative in these cases, the truth is that, in the long run, they produce an inadvisable rebound effect.
Therefore, to lose weight quickly, it is best to alternate the practice of regular exercise with a healthy and balanced diet that allows you to maintain a calorie deficit to lose weight. Both methods will get you to the desired goal sooner.
Are you determined to drop those extra pounds in record time? Well, grab your leggings and say goodbye to a sedentary lifestyle with these simple and practical exercises.
Here we go!
Although it seems like a simple exercise, the truth is that if the squats are not done well, in addition to not being effective, they can cause injuries and muscle problems.
For this not to happen, it is essential to pay special attention to the technique and do it well. Quality is better than quantity, always remember this.
Step by Step:
1. First of all, make sure that the posture is correct; that is, the feet must be separated and aligned with the shoulders. The head must always be facing forward to avoid injury. Also, the knees must not exceed the tips of the feet.
2. Lean your chest forward, squeeze your glutes and abs to give more stability to your back, and reinforce the exercise’s work.
3. Put your pelvis back a little and begin to lower as if you were going to sit in a chair. Make sure the movement is backward and not downwards.
4. To enhance the exercise, when climbing, you can accompany the movement with a jump.
It is recommended to start with 3 sets of 15 repetitions and gradually increase to one more set every two weeks.
In this way, you will be able to show off firmer and more toned legs and glutes.
The plates are a perfect isometric exercise to strengthen the core area.
As with squats, ironing may seem too easy, but this is not the case at all. This exercise requires not only technique but also a lot of effort.
There are several ways to make the plates. With the arms extended, with the elbows supported, one leg and one arm were raised, lateral with one angle supported and one arm extended, reverse, etc.
Here we show you how to make the basic iron so that once you have mastered it, you can increase the difficulty and try other variants.
Step by Step:
1. To do an abdominal iron correctly, you must keep in mind that the secret is to keep the body as firm as possible. First, place a mat on the floor to make it more comfortable for you.
2. Lie on your stomach and support the weight of the body on the forearms and toes.
3. Squeeze the abdomen and stretch the body so that it is parallel to the ground. Take care that the hips do not rise or fall too low.
4. Hold for a few seconds in this position and then rest.
This exercise not only helps you tone your abdomen, but it also strengthens your arms.
Start with 3 sets of 10 seconds each and, little by little, as you gain practice and strength, increase the time.
The jumping jacks are known to be one of the classics of the cardiovascular workout.
This exercise accelerates your pulse, makes you sweat, and helps you burn fat faster, so it is your best ally if you want to lose weight quickly.
Jumping jacks are indicated to firm and strengthen the back, buttocks, and legs.
Step by Step:
1. Stand upright with your legs slightly apart, bend your knees a little, and relax your arms.
2. Then, please make a small jump to fall with your arms and legs open and repeat the same action, but close them and return to the starting position without resting between each jump.
Start with 5 sets of 10 jumps, and as the weeks go by, increase the jumps.
The push-ups are undoubtedly one of the exercises that can transform your body’s upper part in record time.
They are perfect for strengthening the muscles of the chest, shoulders, and triceps while improving the abdomen’s tone.
Step by Step:
1. Lying on your stomach, place your palms on the floor at shoulder height, but more open than your own width.
2. Keep the body straight and tense to maintain stability and with the hip slightly raised.
3. Raise your body as you fully stretch your arms.
4. Finally, lower your body while folding your arms and repeat the exercise.
If you find it very difficult to do push-ups with your body fully stretched, try doing it with your knees bent and don’t feel bad that you’re not cheating.
To avoid injury, start doing 3 sets of 10 reps, resting a couple of minutes between each set.
Knee raises an aerobic exercise that will help you get rid of those pounds that you have gained quickly and easily.
Given its simplicity, this exercise can be done at home without the need for any material.
Step by Step:
1. With your feet hip-width apart and your arms close to your body, start lifting your knees while moving your arms as if you were running on the spot.
2. Subsequently, return to the starting position, rest, and repeat the same exercise.
Repeat the exercise for 20 seconds, rest 10 and repeat 8 times in total. This way, you will make a Tabata that will help you burn more calories.